The Gadget Show competition – 10.3.2014
This week, we have a huge bundle of tech worth £32,000 to give away to one very lucky winner!
And to make it even easier, there’s no question to answer!
So, for your chance to win…
Text GADGET to 66155
Call 0906 500 5000
Or post name & contact phone number to: THE GADGET SHOW 1903, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP
Texts cost £2.00 + 1 message at standard network rate. Calls cost no more than £2.00 from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more. To decline marketing texts end SMS with NO INFO. Lines close midday 17th March 2014 and 3 days later for postal entries. Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged. Value of the items is based on RRP on 1st February 2014. Rules and winners: channel5.com/win
- Sony PS4: Super powered specs revealed!
- Hackers add keyboard skills to Sony PSP
- Samsung Galaxy S3: Android 4.2 bumper update on the way!
- Is Apple working on a MacBook with an invisible keyboard?
- Sony PS4: Five next-gen features we want to see!
- Grand Theft Auto 5 release date revealed!
- BlackBerry 10: Turbo keyboard smartphone spotted!
- Xbox SmartGlass hits iPhone: Control your Xbox with your phone!
- Microsoft Office for iPhone and Android: Three free alternatives!
- Virgin TV Anywhere: Free video streaming hits iPhone and laptops today!
Jason has been on The Gadget Show since day one. Before he joined us, he could be seen popping up on The Big Breakfast, hosting The Web Review for ...
Rachel made her television debut in 2009 when she took over from Carol Vorderman as the numbers expert on Countdown. Rachel studied maths at Oxford...
Jon Bentley returns as The Gadget Show’s chief gadget tester, completing the show’s strongest line up ever.
Ortis has been obsessed with all things gadget-esque since he was a kid as well as being a massive sci-fi movie fan, and describes being back in pr...