Google Nexus 10 Android tablet spotted online!
It never rains but it pours. The iPad Mini is just around the corner, Google is working on an Android tablet that costs just £60, but that’s not all. In today’s news from the leaky, leaky world wide web, we’ve got confirmation that a Google Nexus 10 tablet is on the way too.
SamMobile has spotted images on Google’s image sharing site Picasa that have been taken with a device known simple as “Nexus 10”. That fits perfectly with the latest rumours suggesting Samsung is making a new Nexus Android tablet with incredible screen tech to take on the Retina Display of the iPad.
That would suggest that a larger, 10-inch tablet backed by Google is coming, and it’ll likely cost a lost more than the 7-inch £159 Nexus 7 tablet made by Asus. We don’t know when it’ll go on sale, but we might find out more at Google’s Android event next week – Microsoft’s Surface team should be worried.
Check out our video review of the Google Nexus 7 now
A hurricane may have put paid to Google’s New York pres...
What’s a Fonepad now? Meet the brand new Samsung Galaxy...
- Sony PS4: Super powered specs revealed!
- Hackers add keyboard skills to Sony PSP
- Samsung Galaxy S3: Android 4.2 bumper update on the way!
- Is Apple working on a MacBook with an invisible keyboard?
- Sony PS4: Five next-gen features we want to see!
- BlackBerry 10: Turbo keyboard smartphone spotted!
- Xbox SmartGlass hits iPhone: Control your Xbox with your phone!
- Microsoft Office for iPhone and Android: Three free alternatives!
- Virgin TV Anywhere: Free video streaming hits iPhone and laptops today!
- HTC J Butterfly: Super screen Android phone coming to the West?
Jason has been on The Gadget Show since day one. Before he joined us, he could be seen popping up on The Big Breakfast, hosting The Web Review for ...
Pollyanna has previously worked on the online tech show techworld.tv and is a geek's dream woman: gorgeous and obsessed with tech. She's also a bit...
Rachel made her television debut in 2009 when she took over from Carol Vorderman as the numbers expert on Countdown. Rachel studied maths at Oxford...
Jon Bentley returns as The Gadget Show’s chief gadget tester, completing the show’s strongest line up ever.