Series 15 Episode 3: Gadget Rally
This week on The Gadget Show, Jason and Pollyanna get dirty in a Gadget Rally; Ortis ascends one of London’s tallest buildings, to test the latest pedometers. And Jon gets is joined by Jessica Jane Clement to test the best ways of getting your gadgets back if they’re nicked. Thanks to all of these guys who made it all happen!
Challenge: Gadget Rally
- Episode 6 - Where in the world is Jon Bentley?
- Episode 11 - Apps
- Episode 1 - Special effects, 3D TV, Walkman vs iPod
- B&W Zeppelin Air – what's so new about it?
- What to do when gadgets get wet
- Tablet vs netbook – which is better?
- Episode 1: Wales - Wearable Fitness Gadgets
- Featured On This Week's Show
- Episode 1: Wales - Budget Smartphones
- Gadget Show Live 2013
Jason has been on The Gadget Show since day one. Before he joined us, he could be seen popping up on The Big Breakfast, hosting The Web Review for ...
Pollyanna has previously worked on the online tech show techworld.tv and is a geek's dream woman: gorgeous and obsessed with tech. She's also a bit...
Rachel made her television debut in 2009 when she took over from Carol Vorderman as the numbers expert on Countdown. Rachel studied maths at Oxford...
Jon Bentley returns as The Gadget Show’s chief gadget tester, completing the show’s strongest line up ever.