Episode 8: London - Sketching Apps
They arrive in Leicester Square and try to create their own masterpieces using a couple of sketching apps, before having their own portrait created by a local artist using a digital pen.
Best Price: £122.23
- Episode 6 - Where in the world is Jon Bentley?
- Episode 11 - Apps
- Episode 1 - Special effects, 3D TV, Walkman vs iPod
- B&W Zeppelin Air – what's so new about it?
- What to do when gadgets get wet
- Tablet vs netbook – which is better?
- Episode 1: Wales - Wearable Fitness Gadgets
- Featured On This Week's Show
- Episode 1: Wales - Budget Smartphones
- Gadget Show Live 2013
Jason has been on The Gadget Show since day one. Before he joined us, he could be seen popping up on The Big Breakfast, hosting The Web Review for ...
Pollyanna has previously worked on the online tech show techworld.tv and is a geek’s dream woman: gorgeous and obsessed with tech. She’s also a...
Rachel made her television debut in 2009 when she took over from Carol Vorderman as the numbers expert on Countdown. Rachel studied maths at Oxford...
Jon Bentley returns as The Gadget Show’s chief gadget tester, completing the show’s strongest line up ever.