Gadget Show Live 2013
The multi-award winning Gadget Show Live exhibition is back! The Gadget Show Live @Christmas 2013 will be at Earls Court in London from 1st November to 3rd November 2013.
The show will be packed with glorious great big stacks of gadgets, games and toys to set alight your Christmas holidays. It’s an unrivalled opportunity to get hands on with the best tech around and then pick it up at specially discounted show prices.
And on top of that there’s a chance to see the presenters and special guests live in a spectacular all new Super Theatre Show!
Tickets are strictly limited, so book yours now at www.gadgetshowlive.net
- Episode 6 - Where in the world is Jon Bentley?
- Episode 11 - Apps
- Episode 1 - Special effects, 3D TV, Walkman vs iPod
- B&W Zeppelin Air – what's so new about it?
- What to do when gadgets get wet
- Tablet vs netbook – which is better?
- Episode 1: Wales - Wearable Fitness Gadgets
- Featured On This Week's Show
- Episode 1: Wales - Budget Smartphones
- Gadget Show Live 2013
Jason has been on The Gadget Show since day one. Before he joined us, he could be seen popping up on The Big Breakfast, hosting The Web Review for ...
Pollyanna has previously worked on the online tech show techworld.tv and is a geek’s dream woman: gorgeous and obsessed with tech. She’s also a...
Rachel made her television debut in 2009 when she took over from Carol Vorderman as the numbers expert on Countdown. Rachel studied maths at Oxford...
Jon Bentley returns as The Gadget Show’s chief gadget tester, completing the show’s strongest line up ever.